Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting Ready For Mexico

We are leaving for Mexico tomorrow and we are going to the Grand Canyon first.

Today I went to the bank to get some United States money so that we can exchange it into Mexican pesos.

Today I woke up and remembered that tomorrow we are going to Mexico. I went through my drawers and searched through all my t-shirts and searched for all my shorts and all of my socks and my jammies and underwear and then I stopped and I went to tell Mom that I had gotten that stuff and that I was ready - even though we weren't going to Mexico today. I knew that Mom had to find some Crocs for my two brothers and had to pack their stuff.

I am excited that we are going to some place hot and going to have fun.

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time and stay safe. We will look forward to your posts and will read them with joy and pride. Take care of yourself and help to care for Kobe, Zane, Mommy & Daddy. God bless and keep you. Love Great Grandma Margaret & Peter from California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time, Dylan! We'll miss you, and we hope to see lots of pictures when you get back.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun time, little man. We will miss you when you're gone. May God keep you and your family safe. I will check daily to see what you have to say.

    Auntie Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, awesome blog. Nice pictures. Have a good trip and I am sure you will be a big help entertaining Kobe and Zane. God bless you and keep all of you safe.

    Craig and Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Dylan We will check it often we look forward to see how thingbs are going please make sure you are all safe. We love you all lots God bless you all Granny and Papa XXXXOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete