Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 2 Driving

This is the truck we saw in our hotel yesterday morning when we were having breakfast. I showed Mom and she thought it was nice.




This was something I've never seen before. It's the borderline going to the USA. I took lots of pictures. We had to get our passports out so the guy could see them. He asked us where we were going and we said, "Mexico."



When Mom showed me this sign, I was so interested in what rattlesnakes were like. I've never seen one. I tried to look all over in the grass, but couldn't see any.




I had been waiting for the Idaho sign so I could take a picture of it. I didn't know that the Americans used miles instead of kilometres. My brother was kind of an American. He said 'ruf' instead of 'roof'.


Mom and Dad said we were good travellers.

Grannie & Papa - I have a big-truck picture to email you.

1 comment:

  1. We look forward to your picture of a big truck. It sure seems like you are having fun on your big adventure. We sure love you all lots take care and be safe love Granny and Papa

    ReplyDelete