Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 1 Driving

Zane had gotten bored of driving and Daddy took an empty water bottle and he put pennies in it for a rattle to keep Zane interested.

Then the deal was that me and Kobe had to drink our water and I drank mine and Kobe wanted help. Mom took an old bottle of water - a quarter full - and she dumped it out and all the water went onto Kobe's window and Kobe thought it was raining.

Mom put some pennies in the bottle for Kobe and Mom put pennies in mine. Soon we were making such a racket that when Dad was driving, he plugged his ears! I think Zane thought it was funny. I did think it was funny!
















After a few hours Mom gave me her old camera. I took around 50 pictures and some of them I didn't like so I erased them and took more.

















This bridge I tried to take a picture of earlier, but I didn't get good ones so I erased them. Then we turned around a corner and then I saw the bridge and I took the picture.



















Bobbie Jo - I have 2 semi-truck pictures for D. I will get Mom to email them to you for D.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Dylan. I'm excited to see what you have to say each day and see the pictures you take. Hope your trip continues to go well. Say hi to your mom and dad for me.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures. Have fun.Take care of yourself and Kobe, Zane, Mommy & Daddy. Love Great Grandma Margaret & Papa Peter from California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the email, Dylan! I'll show D the pictures tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete