Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 3 Driving

By this sign it was a very busy highway.

In Utah there were 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 lane highways that we saw.

I saw overpasses and there were so many very close to each other and going around and up and all around. After we passed the overpasses, I said to Mom that I thought that those overpasses were 'Overpass World'.




I took 70 pictures of big trucks.



We saw a motorcylce. Motorcycles are Kobe's and Zane's and my favourite.



This is the USA flag. When the wind blew it the right way I took a pictures. We saw lots of American flags.



We saw some little holes in the rocks that animals had made to be safe. We also saw caves that were little.

5 comments:

  1. Hi to all of you. Good pictures.
    Craig and Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take them when your truck was moving or sitting still?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan it looks like this trip has been lots of fun I sure wish I was with you all. love Granny and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like lots of traveling fun, and especially lots of fun taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete